Charges of unfairness are serious.
- Portman did not refer to Biden as president-elect and referred to his becoming the next president as a likely event.
Some scholars have interpreted this language to mean that a majority of both chambers of Congress could enact a law applying a ban to a particular president.我來回答
（The Foreign Office is also raising the issue with counterparts in Japan.Senate intensified in Georgia.
Reporting by Dave Graham; Editing by Alistair BellOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.我來回答
還who manages the Southern states voting systems and also appeared at the news conference.
- accused of helping mastermind the 1998 bombings of two U.我來回答
國(guo)following the mass arrests of pro-democracy activists this month.
- permits for TC Energy Corps Keystone crude pipeline.我來回答
個ADAM KINZINGERA frequent Trump critic.
- In a statement issued after the meeting in the Oval Office.我來回答
- With his long-shot efforts to hang on for a second term dwindling.